The registration process is by appointment only on a first request first serve basis Monday through Friday except holidays. Please note: Initial registrations are limited based on current staff availability and may be subject to change.
To register with Dutchess One Stop please complete the Customer Registration form. Once completed, you will be contacted to schedule an Initial Assessment appointment. Dutchess One Stop is currently scheduling in person, phone and zoom appointments.
Please have the following information available when scheduling your appointment:
- Career Center services you are interested in
- Valid phone number/contact information
- Name of referral agency, if applicable
At your appointment, please be sure to have available:
1. Documentation showing your date of birth (one of the following is required)
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Birth Certificate
- US Passport
- Federal, State or Local Government ID Card
- DD-214, Report or Transfer or Discharge
2. Social Security Card
3. Updated Resume or job history
4. Proof of Selective Service Registration*
5. Clean, appropriate attire if you choose an in person appointment
*Selective Service Registration If you’re a male born after December 31, 1959, you must be registered with Selective Service before we can assist you. We will be able to validate your registration online so you do not have to send proof of registration as long as we are able to locate it in the Selective Service database.
If you’re a male U.S. citizen, age 18 through 25, and are living INSIDE the United States or its territories, or if you have an APO/FPO address, you can register with Selective Service by going to www.sss.gov.